Counterpart of Palitaw in English & Sample Sentences
PALITAW IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “palitaw”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “palitaw”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “palitaw”?
Palitaw is the Tagalog name of a Filipino delicacy that is made of sticky rice with either sesame seeds or coconut on top of it. It is usually placed on a banana leaf.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is“palitaw”in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word palitaw but also some examples of sentences using it.
Palitaw in English = Sticky Rice Dumpling
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang palitaw:
1. Masarap ang palitaw na benta ni Aling Melinda kaya palagi itong nauubos maaga pa lang.
2. Nais mo bang bumili muna tayo ng palitaw para pasalubong kay Alonzo?
3. Sinabihan mo ba si Raymond na huwag ubusin lahat ng palitaw dahil hindi pa nakakain si James?
4. Tinawagan ni Dane si Aling Perla upang magpaturo kung paano magluto ng palitaw.
5. Maagang pumunta sa palengke si Chino upang bumili ng mga kakailanganin sa pagluto ng palitaw.
Examples of sentences using the term sticky rice dumpling:
1. Do you think Anthony will like the sticky rice dumpling and the cappuccino drink?
2. Simon likes having some sticky rice dumplings every late afternoon.
3. Did you eat the sticky rice dumplings that I placed on the table a while ago?
4. Ricky knows that Jessa loves to eat sticky rice dumplings so he bought her some.
5. Brothers Joey and Jimmy agree to sell some sticky rice dumplings cooked by their mother at their school so they can help her.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…