Growing up as a child star seemed to have given Bratty Angel (BA) the impression that everything would be handed to her on a silver platter.
The fashion photographer whom BA worked with recently made this observation after he became a reluctant witness to how BA treated her personal assistant while prepping for the shoot.
Apparently, BA could not be bothered to stand up from her makeup chair to get her own pair of slippers, which was placed nearby, and had to ask her assistant to get them.
Yes, while she is paying her PA to “assist” her during the shoot, BA should have been more considerate because the PA was busy with other things at the time, the photographer observed.
He made sure to point this out to his teenage daughter, whom he brought to the shoot with him. He said his daughter is a huge BA fan—or used to be. Oh dear. INQ
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
Angelica Panganiban (right) with Gregg Homan
• Angelica Panganiban pinaglilihian ang dyowa: Umiiyak ako lagi, ang sakit-sakit sa akin kapag hindi ko siya nakikita. (Uh, but what about when she sleeps? Tee-hee.)
From left: Seth Fedelin, Andrea Brillantes, Francine Diaz and Kyle Echarri
• Seth Fedelin sa fans ng Gold Squad: Iwas lang sa salitang binibitawan, minsan hindi na tama at sumusobra na. (Exactly the kind of reminder everybody on social media needs.)
• Janno Gibbs sinupalpal ang basher: I guess that’s how far your vocabulary goes. (Ouch naman, Janno.)
• Hirit ni Baron Geisler sa paghuhubo’t hubad: Depende po sa bayad, nasa P2 million siguro all out na! (Any takers?)
• Jak Roberto emosyonal nang magkuwento tungkol sa pagkamatay ni Jong Jong: Nakakain ng tali at namaga na yung bituka niya. (It’s like losing a member of the family.)
Enrique Gil (left) and Liza Soberano
• Liza Soberano may mas matinding dahilan kung bakit gustong magka-career sa US; paano na nga kaya si Enrique Gil? (Why should that be a problem for them? It’s not like Liza is going to another planet, is she?)
• Jason Hernandez kinumpirmang hiwalay na sila ni Moira dela Torre: I’m sorry to everyone I hurt… (#WalangForever, indeed.)
• Moira sa hiwalayan at pagpapaubaya: We can choose gratitude over bitterness, we can choose love and forgiveness… (Sounds like lived-in lyrics from an upcoming hit song.)
• Ariella Arida palaban na rin sa pagpapaseksi pero game na rin bang maghubo’t hubad sa pelikula? (As they say, if you’ve got it, flaunt it.)
The hottest entertainment news straight to your inbox