Coast Hotel Boracay – “The Place Where The Fun Meets The Sun”
Where to stay in Bora? Coast Hotel Boracay might just be the place for you!
COAST HOTEL BORACAY – Hotels and restaurants are lined up in Boracay and this one hotel stands out because of these reasons.
There are certainly a lot of choices for accommodation in the beautiful Boracay Island. Each has their own kind of comfort and luxury to offer. But as tourists, the choice of preference would have to depend on several factors, personal preferences, and budget.
In terms of luxury, Bora has a lot to offer as you can find what you want in one of these:
And among them is the Coast Boracay Hotel. This is a beachfront accommodation in the scenic Station 2 of the island in the Brgy. Balabag. There’s a complimentary exclusive land and boat transfer from Caticlan to COAST and vice versa for check-in guests.
The guests are assured of VIP treatment “to make your stay at COAST your best Boracay moment”.
The COAST has 71 rooms equipped with SMART TVs, free Wi-Fi access, and five-star bedding. All of these rooms have:
- a Sealy king size bed or Sealy double bed for your preference
- Pacific Coast goose feather king pillows and 400 thread count linens
- a modern and stylish bathroom with a walk-in rain shower
- Berotia Diamond chairs
- Saarinen tables
- daily turndown service and 24/7 housekeeping guest request
- minibar choices
- laundry and pressing services
- Wi-Fi access
- a 43-inch LG™ SMART LED TV
- Deluxe Room
- Premier Room
- One-Bedroom Suite
- Blue Marina
For dining, Cha Cha’s Beach Cafe serves a “curated selection of sun-kissed cuisine and creatively crafted beach licks”.
FACILITIES and SERVICES
- swimming pool
- free WiFi access
- on-site bar and restaurant
- 24-hour front desk
- spa for an array of amazing nail, foot, and massage services
What can you say about this? Let us know in the comments!