Counterpart of Matalas in English & Sample Sentences
MATALAS IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “matalas”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “matalas”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “matalas”?
Matalas is a Tagalog term that means either someone thinks fast, can see very well, or can hear clearly. While its English counterpart may refer to different meanings, the meaning of this Tagalog word usually revolves within the aforementioned situations.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is“matalas”in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word matalas but also some examples of sentences using it.
Matalas in English = Sharp
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang matalas:
1. Matalas ang pandinig ni Mang Rogelio kaya sigurado akong narinig niya iyong sinabi mo.
2. Sa tingin mo ba matalas pa rin ang pag-iisip ni Alexander pagkatapos ng aksidente?
3. Pinuri ba ulit ni Gng. Carmen si Luisito dahil sa matalas niyang pag-iisip sa Matematika?
4. Matalas ang mga mata ni Jeffrey kaya imposibling hindi niya nakita kung may dumating man ibang tao rito.
5. Dahil matalas talaga ang pandinig ni Jimmy, nabuking nito ang pinaplano nilang sorpresa para sa kanya.
Examples of sentences using the term sharp:
1. Cedric has a very sharp memory that is why never has a problem when it comes to memorization tasks.
2. Did Elio notice the sharp hearing of his Labrador Retriever dog?
3. Angelo knows that Anton has a sharp memory in Math so he tried to make the problems harder.
4. Did the principal congratulate the girl who has a very sharp memory that brought honor to the school?
5. Mylene has a sharp memory until the incident that caused her temporary amnesia happened.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…