Physical & Occupational Therapist PT-OT Board Exam Results June 2022
by Jay Nelz
June 7, 2022
Here are the Physical & Occupational Therapist Board Exam Results
The Professional Regulation Commission is set to release Physical and Occupational Therapist Board Exam Results June 2022.
The June 2022 Physical and Occupational Therapist licensure examination results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The PT and OT board examinations have been conducted at various testing centers located in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao and Pampanga on June 3-4, 2022.
PRC Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy Chairman, Pollyana G. Escano and its members, Raul G. Agustin, Bernadette M. Reyes, Delia R. Pabalan and Rolland Lyle D. Duque administered the board exams.
Here is the List of Passers
Here are the Top 10 Passers
Here are the Top Performing Schools
- Basic Sciences (30%)
- Medical and Surgical Conditions, Pathology (25%)
- Physical Therapy, Applications Electrotheraphy, Therapeutic Exercises, Principles of Rehabilitation and Hydrotherapy (45%)
- Basic Sciences (20%)
- General Medical and Surgical Conditions (20%)
- Occupational Therapy Applications Programs, Organization and Administration in Rehabilitation Psychosocial Dysfunction and Physical Disabilities (60%)
The exam results are expected to be released within two (2) working days after the examination or on June 7, 2022.
However, examinees should expect that the exam results might release earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice from PRC.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring physical and occupational therapists can visit PRC official website and use the verification page for the results of board examination passing rate. Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.