Nimble in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
by Josh Bianc
May 25, 2022
What is Nimble in Tagalog?
NIMBLE IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Nimble means quick and light in movement or action; agile.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “MALIKSI.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- Despite their age, they were remarkably nimble.
- She was strong, nimble, and a quick learner.
- Val, who was light and nimble on her feet, learned to dance the tango.
- The overweight police officer could not catch the nimble suspect.
- Even though Grandma Helen is in her nineties, she still has the nimble mind of a young woman.
- Because Amy is not nimble in math, she often goes to school early to get extra help from the teacher.
- The goal is to make the Army lighter and more nimble.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Sa kabila ng kanilang edad, sila ay kapansin-pansing maliksi.
- Siya ay malakas, maliksi, at mabilis na matuto.
- Si Val, na may magaan at maliksing mga paa, ay natutong sumayaw ng tango.
- Hindi matabang pulis ay hindi nahili ang maliksing suspek.
- Kahit nasa nobenta na si Lola Helen, taglay pa rin niya ang maliksing isip ng isang dalaga.
- Dahil hindi maliksi si Amy sa math, madalas siyang pumasok ng maaga para makakuha ng karagdagang tulong sa guro.
- Ang layunin ay gawing mas magaan at mas maliksi ang Army.
You may also read: Obstinate in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.