Lustful Dreamboat (LD) became a Rushes subject a few years ago for his “giving” nature.
Back then, a mole relayed that LD let a hopeful gay admirer have a go at him in a car, after having one drink too many at a bar.
And as it turned out, LD also entertains dinner invites—nothing more, though—from middle-aged men willing to pay a fee.
This time, a different mole revealed that a gay friend also had an encounter with LD. And the circumstances are quite similar: They were tipsy and one thing led to another in a vehicle.
This mole believes LD is straight, but revels in being fantasized about. LD’s appetite for sex was also described as “insatiable.”
“Once in a while he would just casually blurt out how much he misses ‘it,’” the mole added. And that’s putting it lightly. The actual words can make goody-goodies blush.
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
• Basher tinalakan ni Sharon Cuneta: Marunong akong kumanta, sumayaw, umarte at nagpayaman ng producers. (See? They really like it when you react.)
• Arci Muñoz: Ang galing talagang ‘mambudol’ ng BTS, pero go lang nang go! (They’re… dynamite! Nananana…)
• Ivana Alawi namigay ng pera habang nagpapanggap na pulubi; pinaiyak ng tindero ng puto’t kutsinta. (Perfect vlogging content, but at least she’s paying it forward.)
• Wish ni Derek Ramsay, maging magkaibigan uli sila ni Andrea Torres; Ellen Adarna walang inahas. (How nice. That’s what they always say, yeah?)
• Julia Barretto: At 24, magwo-work ako nang sobra para 26 and above, pwede na akong mag-start ng family ko. (Bilis ng pag-level up. With whom kaya? Wanna guess?)
• Sarah Geronimo nakipag-ayos na kay Mommy Divine, tanggap na kaya ng pamilya si Matteo Guidicellli? (Again, wanna guess?)
• Mark Herras enjoy sa pag-aalaga kay Baby Corky. (Fatherhood becomes Mark.)
• Rayver Cruz natulala nang makita ang bonggang design ng bagong bahay. (Fruit of his labor.)
• Jeric Gonzales umamin na sa tunay na relasyon nila ni Sheryl Cruz: Very, very close kami, special ‘yun. (Cue music: “Mr. Dreamboy”)
• Angel Locsin kay Neil Arce: Ikaw lang ang taong kaya kong makita araw-araw. (He’s a sight for sore eyes.)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.